Freitag, 22. Oktober 2010

Scale Model Challenge 2010, Eindoven


Last weekend I was able to visit this great Model Show - a great event and maybe one of the best Shows I ever visited. My special thanks goes to all the guys from SCALE MODEL FACTORY - you have done a great job!!

For more informations about the SMF please follow this link: http://www.scalemodelfactory.nl/basecamp.html

I took also part at the competion with three quarterscale models. I am really happy about the results:

GOLD
for my Sd.Kfz.251/1 Ausf.D



and
SILVER
for my StuH 42


Kommentare:

Radek Pituch hat gesagt…

Hallo Lars,

Ausgezeichnete arbeiten.
Congrats about the medals and see you there next year!

Radek

Julian Yap hat gesagt…

Hi Lars,

Congrats on the awards. I hope to attend the show in a few years.

Julian